Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

VMworld 2010 Registration (SWAG)

All registered and ready to enjoy VMworld 2010.

Registration

I have to say it went pretty good. Arrived at the Moscone Centre around 1:55 PM and a line was starting to form. Right at 2:00 PM the line started flowing, and everyone was in the process of registration. By 2:15 PM I had my Badge and was on the way to Room 101 for my Materials. Now this was a little bit Slow, thanks to my Friend Twitter and all the people twiting I found out they were have Techinical difficulties with the RFID scanners, they went to pen and paper to recorf everything. Around 3:00 I was in and getting my SWAG, but by this time they had the scanners fixed and were really starting to flow through the people. So all in all only took about an hour to get registered.

One thing that would be nice. Is when you register into the Hotel, your SWAG and badge is sitting for you and waiting in your hotel room. Now I know that is a dream, but Dreams sometimes come true.

SWAG

The normal thing, some sort of Bag, t-shirt, and Misc other things. But I have to say I like this bag. I'm not going to say to much just look at the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment